1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? TRYING TO GET ON THE INTERNET WITH A JAPANESE VERSION PSP [WHITE]

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by itzBIGANT, Feb 19, 2007.

1. itzBIGANT

itzBIGANT Member

do i go to rss channel to get to the internet or internet browser? first i went to rss channel, then i went to sample channel, then i pressed circle "scince its a japanese version", then i went to connection 1 then i pressed circle, then it said "obtaining ip address", then it said "a connection error has occurred. the attempt to obtain the ip address timed out." do i go to rss channel to get to the internet or internet browser?

COULD ANY1 HELP ME OUT?

2. adzilla

adzilla Member

You go to the internet browser. It may be a problem with your router. I had to fiddle about with the routers settings to get mine working. Google psp wifi help or something similair and there are a few guides out there to help.

3. deejizzle

deejizzle Guest

4. itzBIGANT

itzBIGANT Member

aight, thx bud ill try

5. itzBIGANT

itzBIGANT Member

6. itzBIGANT

itzBIGANT Member

problem solved. i had to change around my whole connection and i had to unplug my router also but then my mylo got messed up but my friend basicly fixed it for me

7. deejizzle

deejizzle Guest

good to hear. next time, try searching around a bit! lol. it was from a sticky ive read. anyways, happy brewing =)