1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can AnyDVD be used to backup ps2 games? Will Clone2DVD or 1ClickDVD Pro work as far as making a folder to hard drive?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by prpro1204, May 28, 2007.

1. prpro1204

prpro1204 Member

Purchased AnyDVD along w/ 1ClickDVD Pro to origional backup my DVD movies a few weeks ago & just found out I can do the same w/ PS2 games.
    QUESTIONS
    #1 & #2. Will AnyDVD work w/ games & if so, hoe do I burn (needing from-start-to-finish instructions(tried putting a PS2 game in drive in order to see what happens but 1Click reads "source is not a movie".obviously)
    #3. I understand I need a mod chip in order for console to play backups but right now I am only interested in making just a backup copy. If/when I'm successful w/ this the I will get the mod chip.
    #4. Would like to use AnyDVD instead of another decryptor to do this since I just bought it a few weeks ago.
    Please know that I am a COMPLETE NEWBIE & detailed instructions w/out the "computer lingo" I've been reading from forums as this has only confused me more.
    THANKS to any brave soul who takes this mission on!!!!

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. prpro1204

prpro1204 Member

I'm always up for a good challenge. Liked your blunt, to-the-point answers...that's what I need!
    Thanks for responding back so quickly...much appreciated!

4. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007