1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone HELP figure this error out?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wjc921, Jan 11, 2007.

1. wjc921

wjc921 Member

I'm not that savy when it comes to computers. I managed to burn DVD fine thanks to this website. I'm also downloading movies from limewire, but in some movies that I download, I receive an error that says...

Job NOT Done. There are warnings ... Find at the log file the 0 byte generated file to focus where exactly the problem appears

When I download the movies, I make sure that I download the AVI ones. I'm using AVI2DVD program and then dvdshrink3.2 to burn. I have burned some dowloaded movies but there are some that I can't figure out what seems to be the problem. Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

2. wjc921

wjc921 Member

I believe is in the step 3 encoders... I have selected HCEnc profile Best and Matrix Mpeg... Here is what it says:

[12:14:00 AM] Start video encoding ...
    [12:20:25 AM] Video encoded successfully ! [C:\Documents and Settings\Waldemar\My Documents\Kings Of Comedy\Avi2dvd_temp\Encoded_Video.m2v -1 Bytes]
    [12:20:25 AM] Job NOT Done. There are warnings ... Find at the log file the 0 byte generated file to focus where exactly the problem appears
    [12:20:25 AM] All Jobs Done !!!