1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Anyone Help Getting PSP games from PC onto PSP???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dougal79, Dec 24, 2007.

1. dougal79

dougal79 Regular member

I just bought my stepdaughter a Slim & Lite PSP for her xmas.
    I already have PSP games on the PC,
    & was wondering how to get them to work on the PSP.
    Ive heard so much about Firmware & im not sure how to find that out, or what version firmware i would need.
    Would it just be a case of flashing the Firmware & Upgrading/Downgrading?

Any help is welcome/appreciated guys.
    Thanks

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You need to install custom firmware 3.71 M33-4 to the PSP SLIM. The only way this can be done is with a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick.

The easiest way to create them is using a PSP that already has custom firmware installed on it. If you know someone that has a custom firmware PSP (A PSP that can play games from Memory Stick) ask them to help you create the Pandora battery + Magic Memory Stick. HERE is a guide to walk you through the steps when using a custom firmware PSP to create it.

If you do not know anyone with a custom firmware PSP you can create the Magic Memory Stick with the Official Firmware PSP SLIM. But you will need to buy a Datel Tool Battery or Hardmod the SLIM battery (if it is a compatible 1) to a Pandora Battery. HERE is a guide to walk you through the steps using this method.

After you have installed custom firmware to the PSP we can then explain how to get the games actually on the Memory Stick and running for you. But this can not be done without custom firmware on the PSP.