1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by al.meer, Dec 24, 2014.

1. al.meer

al.meer Newbie

Hi there ,
    I just got here and i am new

So i was hoping to play dark cloud 2 from long time and later i bought ps2 console ..i tried to burn it by using DVD decrypter and speed ×4 and was iso on sony dvd-r 4.7 gb .. the game size was around 2.3 gb .. when i started the game everthing went smoothly until i got to opening theme song to the point where there a ship .. it stucking there and can't pass this which is mean any scenes can't be pass it will stuck .. help me please ..

What should I do? .am i doing it wrong?

2. al.meer

al.meer Newbie

:( i thought i will find answers here ...thank you anyway

3. rmarier83

rmarier83 Member

I haven't burned to DVD in forever, but I do know that some blank DVDs can have varying qualities. You can try a couple different things: Burn to a DVD+R (I find plus to be better quality blanks) using Verbatim, or try copying a different copy of the same game. I do want to ask if you are playing this either on a modded console or through an emulator as well.

4. al.meer

al.meer Newbie

I tried to install emulator b4 but it not working so i thought i can do it on ps2 console which i have it now :oops:

5. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

Two things come to mind
    Its either your laser on the PS2, try cleaning it with Maxell DVD cleaning disc, or use Rubbing alcohol and a q-tip

Or you need to make a new ISO and burn with imgburn (DVD Decryptor successor)