1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone please help

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by dave_eyre, May 30, 2004.

1. dave_eyre

dave_eyre Member

hi
    im really in need of someone who knows about vcds and svcds. my problem is when i burn a vcd or a svcd onto a disk it wont play on my dvd player. i use nero but the files r bin and cue format i dont know how to re-encode it cos nero doesnt seem to accept it as a movie file it will burn without encoding it but then it wont play on my dvd player but i had an older version of nero some time ago and it use to encode it so i could play them can anyone tell me how to encode bin files im at a dead loss cheers

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

To Burn Bin/Cue Files to VCD Properly useing Nero all you have to do is Start Nero Burning Rom and then go to "Recorder" to "Burn Image" and then navigate to the Place were the Bin and Cue Files are and choose the "CUE" file and then click the "Burn" button and burn the Image to CD-R at a Speed of 12X or lower....Cheers