1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone recommend a UK company to buy Flip-Top from?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by thwndrwll, Jan 4, 2004.

1. thwndrwll

thwndrwll Member

Hi there, I'm new to the forum. After reading through many threads I've decided to buy a Flip-Top for my PS2 (SCPH-35003 PAL and 8-screws ... ie. a v4 I believe). All the links I've seen to online companies selling the FlipTop (and Swap Magic CD+DVD) are based in the USA or sell in US Dollars.

Does anyone know of a reliable UK based company?

Also is it possible to use a back-up copy of SwapMagic? [edit: just seen another thread saying, no you cannot use a copied version of SwapMagic!]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2004
  2. thwndrwll

thwndrwll Member

been searching around on the net but still haven't found a UK seller of PS2 FlipTopCase (and SwapMagic2)

However I found another thread discussing a couple of foreign sites selling the cases:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/63802

In the above thread a couple of people say www.PS2Cover.com have ripped them off

One person says www.Ps2case.com is okay? However I took a look on their (poorly designed) website and couldn't see an option to ship to the UK?

If possible I would like to buy from a UK company in Pounds Sterling, but failing that what would be the best online site?

Recommendations and prices please? Also if you have already bought a fliptop case, your advice on price/company/service would be gratefully received :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2004
  3. mosgeo

mosgeo Member

4. mosgeo

mosgeo Member

5. mosgeo

mosgeo Member

6. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

DO NOT USE EDGE DIRECT WHATEVER YOU DO I ordered a flip top from him (yussuf mowlah) and it never arrived, I put in a complaint to paypal and after 10 days they refunded my £40.

as far as I know they stopped him from taking any more cash, but just in case he's still in opperation keep well away.

Ordered again from whitedog on saturday and got it tuesdy morning, (albeit with a set of knackered disks which I'm sending back for replacement) otherwise a good service.