1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone register at evolvexmb?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jctech6, Aug 12, 2007.

1. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

topic. I've tried but it always says cannot register user. Did they close registering or something or am i doing something wrong?

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Last time I checked, they were intensionally blocking anyone from registering. Try again later or try Firefox.

3. kairu67

kairu67 Member

gimme your email, ill send ya my name

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

Evolves a good bloke, if somethings wrong, he should catch it fairly quickly, but this is assuming someone has told him about this dilema, assuming it's a common problem, sure ur username isn't just taken or perhaps you have a different email addy u could try to use?

5. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

ive tried gmail sympatico and hotmail emails and none work. I guess he closed down membership for awhile or something. Can someone if they have an account on evolvexmb possibly upload some themes that people will request or something? Or if anyone is getting rid of there account lol. They have some pretty good themes there and i hope registration will be fixed

6. evolve123

evolve123 Regular member

I'm the owner of evolvexmb and would like to say what the hell is Crazykid3 talking about? I'm trying to make a good community and share downloads.. and you people are thinking I'm intentionally trying to stop people from registering? Have you looked at the right side bar and seen how many people sign up everyday? I would like to sincerely say know your facts Crazykid3.

For anyone else who cannot sign up for some reason.. request a username here and I will make an account for you then give you the details via PM. Then you can change the password yourself by going into the User Control Panel.

Sheesh.

7. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

hey evolve thanks for replying. Before i request a username, how come the registration didn't work for me. I read some other forums and some people had the same problem. Sorry if i caused you any problems.
    Thanks.

username:jctech6

8. evolve123

evolve123 Regular member

A PM has been dispatched to you jctech6 with your account information.

For whoever else that can't sign up request an account at the site here: http://evolvexmb.com/Main/modules/wordpress/?p=100

jctech6: the other places where people can't sign up.. give them the link above.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  9. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

alrite will do. Thanks. I believe its at maxconsole forums where people posted about not registering.