1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can be xbox 360 flashed via USB only?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by daviduss, Oct 20, 2011.

1. daviduss

daviduss Member

Hello guys.

First of all I am really sorry to ask you this question as went thru forums and could not find an answer at all. I had a flashed lite on (bulky) xbox 360. I tried to play a backed up of NHL 12 and receive a message could not update and of course since then was not able to go to dashboard as well. I found a solution on that by downloading a version 13146 and currently running 2.0.13146.0 Of course my backed up games do not work any longer and as I didnt flash my xbox previously I have no idea how to proceed. Again really sorry but have no idea how where to get help Please please if someone can tell me how to do it.

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

you can finish the update via usb if it got stuck in the loop, but if you are asking can you reflash you drive via usb then the answer is no!

3. daviduss

daviduss Member

ok thanks a lot. so i would not be able even to play the backed-up games as before? ooops

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You will have to reflash your drive as previous dashes flash your drive to stock. This requires opening the console.