1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Boot Eboots with Key.bin, but not eboots without?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Higg07, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Higg07

Higg07 Member

Hi ma psp has firewire 3.52 m33. i have no probs booting psp iso's or Cso, . it can even boot ps1 games with key.bin.

Jst wanting to know if any 1 can help me with booting standered ps1 Eboots with out the key.bin.

Really want to play C&C on the psp

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You shouldn't need the Key file running 3.52 M33.

But I suggest updating to 3.52 M33-4

3.52 M33-4 HERE

Now extract the 3.52 M33-4 update.

Drag the PSP folder that is in the update M33-4 into the root of the MS overwriting the files when it asks you to. Now go to Game Menu Memory Stick and run the M33-4 update. This will only take a few seconds.

After the update is finished check and make sure it says 3.52 M33-4 for firmware. If it does say 3.52 M33-4 then format the MS 1 more time.

You are now updated to 3.52 M33-4.

I would also suggest installing the popsloader plug-in for M33.

You can get the full list 3.00 - 3.52 HERE.

Download it and extract it. Drag the seplugins folder into the ROOT of the Memory Stick. Now go to recovery menu and plugins and enable popsloader.

Now when your PSX game starts it will give you a choice of a pops version to load. Try a version and see if it loads the PSX game. If it does then leave it as is and that pops version will boot with the PSX game every time you play it.

If the pops version doesn't load the PSX game or you have freezing issues then reboot and hold down the R trigger button while booting the PSX game and the pops version menu will come up again letting you choose a different version.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007