1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can DVD Decrypter do this?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by dvsgrace, Apr 16, 2007.

1. dvsgrace

dvsgrace Member

I downloaded a dvd from a newsgroup as a .iso. I extracted the files from the .iso and now I want to use DVD Decrypter in IFO mode on these files on my hard drive.

From everything I can see, it will only work from a dvd in the dvd drive.

My question is can DVD Decrypter be made to work on files on a hard drive, and if not, is there any other application that can do so.

My eventual goal is to use AutoGK to make .avi files of individual episodes on the dvd files on the hard drive.

Thanks for any help,
    DVS

2. attar

attar Senior member

Decrypter , if it's in Mode > File,rips DVD's to file format on the hard drive.
    If it's in Mode > ISO > Read you can rip a DVD to an .iso image on the hard drive
    If it's in Mode > ISO > Write, it can take that DVD .ISO image that you downloaded and burn it to a blank.
    It will also burn CD images.
    Load the DVD files generated by AutoGK into DVD Shrink and burn the disk from Shrink using DVD Decrypter (when the 'Backup!' button is pressed in Shrink, it will offer to burn using DVD Decrypter).

3. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

4. dvsgrace

dvsgrace Member

Thanks dialysis1 I'll try that.