1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Gameshark be used as a boot disc for ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jordan9, Apr 28, 2007.

1. jordan9

jordan9 Member

i heard of using the action replay instead of swapmagic on a few threads but i dont know if you can do it with gameshark. PLEASE HELP!!

2. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

not that I know of but you could try this

oh boy your going to be happy when I tell you this all you need in ordeer to play **cough** backup games and nintendo snes games and play thousands of songs and movies plus play games from a intternal hardrive and have swapmagic and hdloader few god thats alot of stuff if a few things

1 a internal hardrive <not a western digital because they dont fit> around 200 gb depends on how much games movie and music you want and ethernet adapter they run about 30$ look online for them EBAY and a memory card

ok once you get all those and put them to gether you download hdloader
    0.8b iso from sksapps.com then put it on your internal hardrive that has to be hooked up to your computer and throw it on ther (((((oh I forgot that you have to format the internal hardrive with hd advanced 3.0 before you put it in the computer))))))))) okay then download winhip so you can transfer the iso to your ps2 you know what tell me if you read this because I dont want to sit here and type for nothing so pm me or reply here or both okay thanks prutsos aka the mad scientist