1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can get the ISO file but not the correct SS file!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by shammy80, Feb 16, 2007.

1. shammy80

shammy80 Member

I have a x-box 360 with the samsung modded drive. I can get the Iso copy of the game but when I try to use SS merger, I cant get the correct number for my SS file. The numbers for the Iso(game) and SS dont match at all. I have downloaded the SS files from the website listed on this forum and they dont work for me. Someone please help.

2. Vitriolic

Vitriolic Member

I am having the very same problem. SS and Md5 sums are killing me, my advice to you is to get the Pioneer 111d and the Samsung sh-d162c dvd drives and use XBox Backup creator so you wont have to worry about the headaches that come with Hot swapping. Your probably looking at 80 to 100 dollars for both drives with shipping. But I know that there are some SS's that claim they have been Verified so try those on your game if they have it. If you havent burned nothing yet then try it once or twice. The bars dont necessarily have to be red in order for the game to work in the 360.

3. shammy80

shammy80 Member

Is there a way to extract the real SS file from the actual game disc?