1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I be emailed when 3.11 downgrader is available?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ldelporte, May 19, 2007.

1. ldelporte

ldelporte Member

Hello,
    Is there a way that I can get on an email list to be notified when the 3.11 downgrader first becomes available? On a sidenote, is there any other (even if it's more dangerous) method of downgrading a psp? Like a way of completely erasing the firmware and then replacing it with a custom one? Or are these downgraders the only way?

-Lync

P.S. I'd like to point out that I REALIZE that there is no downgrader out yet. Thought I'd say that before someone posts a reply saying, "You noob... there is not downgrader for 3.11, you have to wait". :) I've noticed that some people get a little cranky when someone ever asks anything about the 3.11 situation.

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

u could put a modchip on it as long as it's not a ta-86 then just overwrite the firmware with a lower one via access to the flash also just check www.pspupdates.qj.net to see when a downgrader comes out cuz they are always a good source for this kind of info