1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i boot without the orignal

Discussion in 'PS2' started by fenderboy, Mar 2, 2004.

1. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

can i boot a ps2 game without the orignal cd i currently have a flip top and swam magic dvd ad cd discs please tell me if this is possible and how to do it thanx

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

that is the point of swap magic. You insert swap magic, load it, then open the fliptop, put in the backup game, and hit x.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

hes kidding right?

4. TheAssman

TheAssman Guest

Im starting to think that fenderboy is a troll or else he is just REALLY REALLY stupid. Sorry dude but its true. SWAM MAGIC??? Give me a FU**ING break already. If you had to have the original then whats the point of even having a chip or a flip top or whatever. You are one STUPID mofo.

5. billz

billz Active member

please fenderboy get a FRIENDShelp or even your mom...and read all your post and you'll be cool

6. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

Im starting to think that fenderboy is a troll or else he is just REALLY REALLY stupid. Sorry dude but its true. SWAM MAGIC??? Give me a FU**ING break already. If you had to have the original then whats the point of even having a chip or a flip top or whatever. You are one STUPID mofo.

Well im not stupid im just very new at this i didnt know if i could or cuold not sry. how do i do it, it always asksfor me to put in a larger version of the game i am going to play and if my friend copied a game for me and i dont have the orignal what am i supposed 2 do????????????????????

7. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

if you don't have the original version of the game you shouldn't be playing the backup. Legal issues aside, u simply use the Swap Magic DVD disk to boot the games up. You don't need the origianl copy of game, to boot up its backup. You do however have to OWN a copy of the origianl. :p
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]My Dog has no nose!
    Then how does he smell?
    AWFUL!!![/small]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2004