1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Burn PS2 Games with Nero Demo?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TheO17E, Apr 6, 2004.

1. TheO17E

TheO17E Member

can i use my demo version of nero to burn after ripping with dvd decrypter. dvd decrypter wouldnt write after reading in iso mode

thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

why wouldn't it write?

3. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

In my experience Nero's demo allows you to create an image but doesn't allow you to write the image to media.

Nero 5 should be affordable now that six has been around for a while, I suggest purchasing a copy and updating it with the latest updates.

4. wazup1023

wazup1023 Member

I think I can help you out read the private message I sent you

5. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

the017e......

find where you stored the iso image you created using decrypter.......then with a blank disc in your burner.......just double click on the iso file and decrypter will launch and burn for you......if not let us know what error you get.

cheers
    viper

6. elven_07

elven_07 Member

Ok here's what you do. Foeget Nero. U have DVD Decrypter put ur game in ur DVD Burner and open DVD Decrypter go to Mode>ISO>READ then select a folder for the game to be stored in. then hit the decrypt or copy button. Then once it is done, take your game out. Put in a blank DVD-R and select MODE>ISO>Write then pick the game from the file folder you stored the game in then click burn. That should be ok.

7. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

Yes, im lookign to make back up copies of some of my EA games and stuff but i like ot play online with them, now i hear a bunchf of stuff from differrent peopel abouit how you cantp lay online but hten i talked to a person on socom2 online saying he is using a burn rite now and that he used nero, i also talked to someone who said they had a machine that he had to build and that it burns the games and it works, and he has like a bunch of 2004 ea games and socom2 and plays them online.... someone help!

8. HelloWrld

HelloWrld Member

Maybe I can shed some light on the subject. Although I have never personally tried to play a backup of an online game, I have been told that you can't. Think of it this way, if Sony wanted you making backups (legal or otherwise) they would have made the technology available. They can't stop us on an individual console, but they can stop us online. If you try to play an older PS2 backup, you should be OK, but nothing new. Basically SOCOM 1 and beyond should have DNAS protection on it. If your game has DNAS, you're up the creek. Look for the DNAS logo when you connect to the network or look for the copywrite notice for DNAS on the bottom of the back side of the game box.

Final note: All of this could be complete bull (this is all what I've heard and trust), but I am almost positive that's the case with backups. DNAS was made to stop backups online.

9. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

i play backups online with any game i like. check for the latest release of mod chips, and ask around. i have it, $130 bucks for it. so if you feel like playing online with a backup. start savin up ;)

10. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

xibit you have told me abotu this before, email me at cnttouchthis26@yahoo.com please i want to no more, or reply on the thread i made, PLEASE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

11. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ok someone sent me a guide showing me how to burn them, well i tried to get it but it was a rar file you think you could resend it whoever you were.. and as a dif file type thanks, cnttouchthis26@yahoo.com

12. HelloWrld

HelloWrld Member

Don't be a lazy hacker, makes the rest of us look bad. Get winRAR, the 40 day evaluation copy is free. Happy Googling.

-EMAN