1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i buy a modded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by fenderboy, Mar 16, 2004.

1. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

can i buy a modded xbox or is some one willing to sell a modded xbox i installed some things on a ps2 but im kinda not wanting to do it to a xbox im not uesd to them yet please respond

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

the moderators are gonna respond any minute and say that this isn't ebay and it isn't.

its easy to mod an xbox though. if you do not want to screw it up get a solderless chip it is very much idiot proof and takes less than 10 minutes to install.

3. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I saw a guy once selling moded xboxes at the flee market. He was selling the games on DVD-R too… Better get to him before Microsoft does. This guy had a ton of people around his booth, all it takes is one upset customer and he is going to jail for a very long time, I think. Anyway, find someone local, I would not trust any on line service to deliver you a moded xbox, most likely you will get one with lynx on it. Only other alternative that I recommend is; get a mod and do it your self, have a teckie friend come over and buy him a pizza and some bear (not too much bear), sit down and have fun. If you burn your xbox don’t get pissed, better chalk it up as a loss before you start so you don’t get upset later if things go wrong. Have fun and enjoy the time spent with your friend hacking the planet. Asta!

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yeah if you find a person local that would be good for you, but u gotto make sure they legit a know what chip is in the box.

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

there are plenty of places that sell premodded xbox's. i heard modchipman.com's premods are pretty good.

6. iggi

iggi Member

why is it people always ask "where can i get?" but never tell you which country/region they are in? Do we just presume everything is american or in america unless otherwise stated?

7. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yeah a lot of people do not state where they are it would be easy for someone to tell u where to get one locally if they knew were you were at! lol