1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i buy a playstation 3 from Amazon.com and get it delivered to my U.K. address?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by IM1, Mar 25, 2007.

1. IM1

IM1 Regular member

i want to buy it from amazon.com becuase it is $600 which works out to be roughly £300 which is much cheaper than from amazon.co.uk which is £425.
    and if so are they any other extra charges?
    i.e. import tax or duty

2. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

sorry but amazon.com dont ship any hardware outside of usa, only dvd movies, music cd's and books are allowed to be shipped outside of usa.

even so if you import anything in uk that costs over 17.99GBP, you'll have to pay import tax which will raise the price to be equivelant or maybe more than the one you can buy in uk, plus no warranty if it is damaged as warranty on ps3 is not worldwide and your own region ps3 service center will repair of exchange the console for a new one incase if it ever stopped working as my ps2 did when i bought it after release date with couple of weeks.

go to this forum www.avforums.com its a uk based forum with people there that can always help you on how to get a bargain deals on the console it self and ps3 games too. i use it for my xbox360 and the members there are great and helpful too just like the members of this forum. but dont mention anything about mod chips and stuff related to it as they hate it and would $1000000 than to play a copy game LOL. just check their ps3 section.