1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Chip My 360 with XENO TOP GEAR

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by logan19k, Dec 27, 2007.

1. logan19k

logan19k Regular member

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

No. It's only a tool. You'll still need to flash the 360 yourself.

3. logan19k

logan19k Regular member

thnks buddy. i have a benq drive but i just got my x360. is it better to get it chipped or flashed and how do u stay undetected when playing on xbl

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

In my opinion it is vastly easier to just flash the drive. The only thing you may need to purchase is a pci sata card. And that's only if your pcs motherboard doesn't have a compatable chipset. And the Benq is quite quick and easy to flash.

As for LIVE, I only use my originals. And when I plan on playing online, I unplug my cable before I even boot up the 360. If you want to play on LIVE using backups, make sure you use the latest firmware for your 360 and check that your backups are correctly stealthed.

5. logan19k

logan19k Regular member

thank you very much for your help. i will try to flash my x360 with the benq guide. i heard its easier and faster to flash benq drives. i have the sata port on the pc and i think my motherboard is capable. thank you very much