1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i copy two or more xbox games on one dvd

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by pfmjr78, Nov 15, 2004.

1. pfmjr78

pfmjr78 Guest

Hello everyboy, i´m from brazil and then i dont speak english very well but i hope that you can understand my question. ;)

I´d like to know if it´s possible i burn a dvd with more than one xbox game, because i couldnt find anything on internet about it until now.

tks everybody and big hug.

2. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Yes you can, as long as the 2 games are small enough between them to fit on 1 dvd.
    Download craxion 4 and it has a option: multi game disc.
    Choose a disc format and press next. Add your iso's press next and create the iso's.
    Once burnt onto a dvd you should see a menu with 2 games on when you put it in your xbox.

GOOD LUCK

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

Yeppers indeedydoo
    Matty is right, craxtion 4 is the best app to do it, though you must have .net installed on your pc to use it. You can use craxtion 3.1 still for a ton of games.
    Ive actually fit 5 games on a dvd, its actually possible to fit more, as long as its stuff like pure pinball, rollercoaster tycoon etc etc etc.
    Dont try to install a multigame disc to your hdd though, it wont load the game after install.
    Matty luv yer icon:)

4. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Thanks dj :)

Craxion is the best app for multi disk in my opinion.

Most modern good games will fit 2 games on 1 dvd, maybe 3.

As djboogie said you can fit 5+ but they are like pure pinball which are 500mb lol.