1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i get baned for this?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by niceBBQ, Jun 1, 2011.

1. niceBBQ

niceBBQ Member

After the latest dashboard update in 2011.05 19 (i think) i have readed in many sites that update returns my flashed drive to stock setting,so--

1)Can i buy games and play them in xbox live gold without getting banned if my console was flashed before update? I was always playing with flashed frive and patched games in xbox live silver for almost 2 years..maby more
    2)I checked if my console is flagged,and in some reason its not (pheew), by two guides
    1. By Registering it for repair in xbox.com, and i did register it!
    2.In xbox system setting > system info (Z: 8015 - 1002 it means I have not been flagged yet, but still be cautious when playing online)
    Oh and last question i have recently downloaded, before update, games on demand (GOD) in many trackers with cracked profiles and played them,
    3)so can i play them through my account in gold if profiles are cracked without getting banned?
    THX for answers and sry for my bad english. :)

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

It's simple. With current dash you cannot play backups, all retail games work fine. Simply wait for LT 1.9 to come out or buy games.

3. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Double post. Sorry. Check my reply below

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  4. GI2

GI2 Regular member

1. Yeah, if your drive ain't brick (not sure buddy. But I'm pretty sure that the original FW will keep you safe)
    2. If your not flagged. Then your not flagged.
    3. Don't go online with cracked account. It will get you banned or something.

I may be a pretty lame guy. But I know a thing or two.

5. mamed93

mamed93 Member

i get want to ask ... if i dl xbox last firmware ... and i'm flagged ... and get it back to stock firmware ... would i get banned ?? .... or i cant get it back ? and play original?

6. GI2

GI2 Regular member

If you download latest Xbox FW, the drive will either brick (that's good news for you you. Because you can send it to M$ and you can have a free Xbox 360 Slim) or it will return to original FW.

If you are flagged. You may get banned. Be extra careful.

You can reflash it, if you like but I'm not sure if you either reburn your Xbox360 games or just reflash and play...
    I'm not sure. Because I read one thread where a guy reflashes it after updating it... I dunno. It's still a mystery yet to be solved.