1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Get My 2.81 Firmware to 3.03oe-c like this???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Hypro1122, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Hypro1122

Hypro1122 Member

I have the liberty city stories unpatched but I cant figure out how update my psp to 3.03update to downgrade to 1.50 and then to 3.03oec so I can play playstation games on my psp.when I download the 3.03 update through links here all i get is the eboot.pbp file what do I need to do with this file and im I goin the right direction to acheive what im going for??????

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

when u get the 3.03 firmware put it in PSP-Games-Upgrade-EBOOT.PBP It will upgrade then use a downgrader to downgrade it to 1.50 and then install a custom firmware...Custom firmware is in my sig. so u dont have to go though the process of downloading 3.40 and making the file through darkalex custom firmware make and all that crap

3. MRBHCK

MRBHCK Regular member

Hello sorry Guys to Jump in I have some Questions I already Downgraded my PSp to 1.50 and I want to Play Emulators and Roms Nes,Snes,SEGA,MAME,NGEO,Arcades what Version Do I need in order to do this? and if Upgraded to 3.03OEC be Able to Play Old School Emulators? and ROMS?

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

@MRBHCK- you should do a search in the forums first before just jumping into a random thread and asking unrelated questions-there is a whole guide on how-to in like the first thread that is stickied on page one..The Mods dont like when you go off topic and bog down the threads..just an FYI

5. MRBHCK

MRBHCK Regular member

What the Hell! How did you Know I was asking for Help in this forum?

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Well I just happened to stumble upon this thread by using the search function because I too am upgrading my firmware,and couldn't help but notice that you are all over the place hijacking threads.

7. MRBHCK

MRBHCK Regular member

Hijacking ooOkay! Iam Just asking for Help Whats wrong with that:(

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

There's nothing wrong with asking for help, but ask in the right threads-If you just do a search for the answers you need,it will take you to the right place..For instance..you were asking about emulation? Try typing PSP Emulation ROMS in the search at the top of the page..There are over 2500 pages on these forums alone regarding emulation and roms for your PSP-I am quite sure you will find exactly what you are looking for if you just used the search function ;)