1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i hack my psp with a different motherboard????? Please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by gamer35, Jul 16, 2007.

1. gamer35

gamer35 Member

Hey guys, my friend just bought a new psp and his motherboard is different to mine. A year ago is saw on a website that if you look through the umd hole, you can see what type of motherboard you have. It said if you have numbers in this certain area at the top left corner, you can't hack it, but if you don't have numbers, you can. My one doesn't (probably cuz it's japanese) My friends one does have the numbers, can he hack his psp, or is it just hopeless. Thanks. Please help! Would really appreciate it!! :D The motherboards name were something like TA 180, close to that, but i can't remember them.

2. stumped_

stumped_ Regular member

if it has the writing it hhas TA-082 and yes u can hack it. but first u have to downgrade and then upgrade to custom firmware if u want. during the downgrade, the program will ask u to patch the motherboard and u just say yes and ur good to "hack" it

3. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

*IF* the firmware is 3.50 or below. and youll probably need a unpatched copy of lumines.

i his firmware is 3.51, hes hopeless. *for now* ;)