1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I improve the video quality of my source disk?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by malibux, Jan 27, 2005.

1. malibux

malibux Member

I have an old cartoon series (exo squad) on dvd and was wondering if I can buy software of use some type of dvd service company to improve the quality of the video? I set up a menu and everything so it works like a regular dvd, just the quality is on the down side. any ideas\help\info would be very much appreciated! thanks in advance!!!

2. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

There are cheaper and easier ways to do it like just buying NEW tapes or DVDs on eBay or Amazon. I assume you transferred these from VHS and your originals weren't that good. It's not worth your time and money to buy video editing software that will improve the quality but at a price.

3. pieman

pieman Regular member

Im sure there are cheaper and easier ways to do this.But when the only source is VHS you have no choice.Ive got a couple of Banana Splits tapes that I want to put on DVD.They are not on pukka DVD, but on tapes that are 14/15 years old that I had to buy from e bay as they are elsewhere unavailable.Maybe this is what malibux is asking.And it will answer my question as well!