1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I intergrate I COPY DVDs 2 & DVD43FREE

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by snowpro1, Jun 8, 2004.

1. snowpro1

snowpro1 Member

I have:I COPY DVD's 2 and DVD43free
    Can DVD43FREE be downloaded into I COPY DVDs 2, or must DVD43FREE be downloaded in own folder.

Two seperate programs can they be one??

Thanks.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

There's no need to integrate the two. DVD43 is a standalone app that runs in your system tray while you use whatever software you choose.

3. frisk

frisk Member

but it don't works with
    Intervideo DVD copy 2 Platinum
    Elby Clone DVD 2

furthermore the latest version 2.xxx isnt't free
    anymore.

got to www.dvd43.com for download

4. Nephilim

This is from the readme of DVD43 2.0.0.71 downloadable from this site.

5. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

Anydvd will work with all of them it is worth the cost

6. snowpro1

snowpro1 Member

Thanks everyone!

7. frisk

frisk Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2004
  8. Nephilim

Here we go again.

I've already read that thread so I uninstalled DVD43 a week ago and reinstalled the one downloaded from AD. No popup the next day saying I need to buy it. Here's the quote from the readme again:

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    JMLS-166S/Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium[/small]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2004
  9. frisk

frisk Member

now it's updated to read

UPDATE:
    Version 2.0 is not freeware anymore, though. If you're OK with Patin-Couffin driver and looking for the freeware solution, please check out version 1.4.

10. catfreak

catfreak Active member

I use DVD43 version 1.4 with ICOPYDVDs2, and I am able to copy almost any DVD5 or DVD9 onto a single disc. I have had occasional problems backing up DVD9 discs but I've been informed that some of the DVD9 discs are hard to do because of the break between the first and the second layers. However, with over 100 discs burned I've yet to produce a "coaster". DVD43 v1.4 is an excellent piece of freeware!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2004
  11. artmanr

artmanr Guest

Cat...

Sounds like you are doing great. I have "I copy dvds 2" but have yet to use it. I still need a burner. Looking to buy an NEC 2510 dual layer burner, but need to find the $$ first.

I am new to doing this, but I want to make fair use copies of my kid's dvds that they tend to scratch up pretty badly.

I have a Gateway Select Athlon 750 mhz with 20gb and 120 gb hard drives and 256 mb or RAM. When I bought I Copy DVDs 2, I also bought NERO 6.0 Ultra.

Do you have any suggestions (besides hurrying up and buying a burner). Is the decryption software still free?

12. snowpro1

snowpro1 Member

The NEC 2501 Is awsom burner, I got one, works great.
    I copy DVD's 2 is also Excellent works Excellent with the, (still free) DVD43free 1.4, Is the easiest and fastest way to burn (Movies only), two click operation.
    I dont think you can use I copy dvd's 2 with any other dvd burning software loaded onto same partition (most likely will have program conflict), if you want to run Nero too, make dual boot pc.
    For movie back up etc. use only premium DVD Media, with the cheap stuff you may end up with lot's of coasters, look for Media with AZO metal dye, I like Verbatium digital movie disk's so far no coasters here. I have found some great deal at:
    http://www.meritline.com/
    used the AZO Great media (like it too), no coaster's with it either
    I've been using +R and -R and has worked in all dvd player's that I have tryed (aprox 10 different ones pc and stand alone)
    Nero works great with dvd shrink (free)and dvd decryptor(free), for movies is slower than I copy dvd 2.

I have been trying lot's of burning programs, I copy and nero are the best so far "IMO"

13. catfreak

catfreak Active member

I also have Nero, DVD Shrink and DVD decrypter but have been using only ICOPYDVDs2 and DVD43 v1.4 because of my success. ICOPYDVDs2 is not only good for backing up movies but also the Tv DVDs along with all of the special features. It does all of it very quickly and painlessly.

[​IMG]
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]** masquerading as a responsible adult **[/small]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2004
  14. bigorange

bigorange Active member

hey neph, I think it has changed. I also loaded it from the same site as you. Guess what? 3 days ago it expired telling me I had to buy it or use 1.4 with patin couffin.

It gives you 30 days. See if you still have it a month from now. If you do then something is screwy on my end, which is par for the course. lol
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SO[/small]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2004
  15. snowpro1

snowpro1 Member

16. snowpro1

snowpro1 Member

Use the 1.4 version

17. bigorange

bigorange Active member

snowpro, in response to your statement quote [bold]"Use the 1.4 version"[/bold] that's exactly what I said, quote" Guess what? 3 days ago it expired telling me I had to buy it or [bold]use 1.4 with patin couffin.[/bold] I am well aware there is no 30 day limit to the 1.4 version,I have used both versions.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SO[/small]

18. catfreak

catfreak Active member

•It is not necessary to use patin couffin with DVD43 v1.4, and ICOPYDVDs2. In fact, having it on your computer may cause you problems. Just a tip from the good people at ICOPYDVDs2.

[​IMG]

19. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I think I'll just stick with Anydvd.

20. vmcmurry

vmcmurry Member

I just tried to copy a DVD using ICopyDVDs2 and had installed DVD43 (w/o the patin couffer thing) and it seemed to work fine, but when I tried to play the DVD in this computer, my laptop, and a DVD player, nothing would recognize it - was like the DVD wasn't even there. Any ideas? Thanks.