1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Play ISO & CSO games on my PSP version 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by TitoGanGs, Mar 8, 2007.

1. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hey...Dudes Can I Play ISO & CSO games on my PSP version 3.11...Or i'm stucked in that damned version ? I Wanna Hear Some Good News PLease Help As Soon As Possible

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

your stuck. currently dark alex hasnt released a 3.11 downgrader. You can always try exchanging your psp for one that has 3.03 or lower...otherwise your just gonna have to sit tight.

3. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

For How Long Am Gonna Sit Right Stucked Like a Rat

4. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

U Know I just updated it from 1.50 to 3.11 from 2 hours ago What Da HELL Did I Do ?

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

rofl...youre boned....sell it

6. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

What???? R U Taking Serious About Sell it Maybe anyone or Dark Alex Will make a downgrader for 3.11 Am i Right or not ? if am not then am dead meat>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i got my psp in december, and the downgrade came out in feburary, while the firmware itself had already been out for about a half a year already...so, basically you have at least a few weeks / moths wait...i would sell it though, and just pay the difference in cost to get yourself a 1.5 psp....therefore negating all that downgrading...making it so that all you have to do is install OE-C...homebrews enabled, isos enabled & all...

thats just me man, because i know that a rummer is just a rummer, until someone bricks their psp & posts it here to prove it... ;)

up to you mate

8. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Thanks A lot Dude....You're The Man.......I think i'll have to wait a few weeks\months But Thanks A Lot

9. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

where did said psp come from you could try exchanging it if you have a service plan.

10. hset

hset Member

hey guys... ma psp version is 3.11 aswell how can i downgrade it?? can i do it with umd?? coz i have 1 game with psp update version 1.50 can i use it to downgrade it??

11. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

Unfortunalty you cannot downgrade yet. You have to use somekind of hacked firmware or software to go backwards. The sony firmware wont let you and there is no mod/hack for ver 3.11 yet.

12. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

give it a month or two. in the meantime, just use it for music and videos. :D

13. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hey Guys I got a new Converter for my psp to convert videos to MP4(MPEG-4) & i converted some videos & i Copied them to my psp Then i opened my psp/video But i found NOOO Videos (PSP Ver.3.11) So Whats The Problem ........

14. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

youre out trying to Hijack threads again? just dont learn do you?

PSP videos have to have the correct name & thms (titles)...also must go in the correct folder...

it aint as simple as drag & drop...do a little more searching, or just get psp video 9, like everyone else & their mom...

15. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hey...I know that i must put my videos in the correct folder but in my PSP they R not seen as if i didn't Put them So what's happening/Also that video 9 can you do a link if u can't than don't do.....And Thanks A Lot DUDE............ About the[[[it aint as simple as drag & drop]]]
    I Know...

16. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hey..i found the psp video9 and i downloaded it But i didn't try it yet....Thank's For your your help A LOT!!!!! & if there is any new downgrader for VER.3.11 Please Inform me PAL........thnx

17. chineze

chineze Guest

man i dowloaded medal of honor n i try to put it on my psp... it is an iso game but when i put it in they say currupt data... wtf is going on these days....

18. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Guys.........A Friend of mine gave me his PSP & he wants me to download some games on it...his memory stick is 2G And his PSP Version is 1.52.....& ISO & CSO Games Are not working Do i have to Upgrade it Or What ? So Please Some Help Could be useful (I did not install or put any iso programs Like DEV HOOK Do i have to ?)

19. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

idk put OE-C on that...search for a 1.52 downgrader...idk if there is one, for that specific firmware...but there should for firmwares between 1.52-2.80+ w/o need for GTA LCS...

figure out what is the lowest common denominator...the lowest fw to be downgraded....w/o need to get any other tools...then update to that & go from there...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  20. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

I Just Right Now Downloaded the PSP 3.03 OE-C Winstaller on My PC Do i install it on my PSP Or Not