1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I put 2 .avi files on a DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by iantib, Nov 3, 2004.

1. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

lol, refresh your page after clearing your cache, it should change - it changes every time u refresh (or should do) its just one of my quotes is *i see stupid people* i have another 9 different quotes :D

don't worry tho, your the only one who sees your details, everyone sees their details, kool sig init? the developer is a smart guy

Edit = Didn't make any sense

Last edited: Nov 7, 2004
  2. iantib

iantib Member

OK, My apologies.

3. iantib

iantib Member

Do I need to buy some software that allows me to join the 2 .mpg files that Mainconcept produces. I have read the maunal that comes with mainconcept but the only reference I can see to joining .mpg files together is in the BATCH conversion. I have tried this but the option to join is greyed out.

4. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

Tmpegenc DVD Author will do that

5. iantib

iantib Member

OK Once again thanks for all your help. I now have my two large files. Luckily I thought I'd play them individually before inputting them to tmpgenc BUT on the first one the sound is now out of step with the picture (looks like one of those old kung fu movies, think it was monkey :) )
    I still get the exact same error in tmpgenc though when using the .mpg that mainconcept produces as the input file. It says "can not open or unsupported". I'll just have to wait for it to come out in the shops & buy it.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

are you sure you are using the tmpgenc dvd author ,i clicked your link and it took me to the ordinary tmpgenc encoder 2.5. The dvd author program is its partnered software.

7. iantib

iantib Member

yes i am going to try uninstalling & reinstalling it.