1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I shut off the viewer in NeroVision?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by laredoboy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. laredoboy

laredoboy Guest

Is there a way I can shut off the Nerovision viewer while I'm transcoding? It seems to slow down my computer... I can't find the preferences anywhere. I have NeroExpress6... Thanks Victoria

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I dont think it would have any effect on your comp. When you get to the part where you see the "Remote Control" the window before Burn stage it asks if you wish to view preview. This message appears as a pop up.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  3. laredoboy

laredoboy Guest

HI Gwendolin, when I burned Brokeback Mountain it took 5 hours!!! lol...so I just assumed that the viewer must be taking up extra memory... I did get the page with the remote control, I'll try it out next time... Thank you so much for your help!!!! Victoria

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  5. laredoboy

laredoboy Guest

Okay Thank you so much, I will take a look at that. The other issue I'm having is that Nero Express says that it needs advrcntr2.dll .... I've put it in the system32 folder and that didn't help, then I tried ahead/lib folder just recently and that didn't help either... so Hmmmmmmmmmm lol...I only get the error message when I start to transcode, the viewer doesn't show a preview... okay I gotta go, I just got in from work and need a bath.. lol.. Thank you so much for the link!! Victoria