1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i spoof my Hitachi drive to work on my new slim?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kingofall, Jul 26, 2011.

1. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

I bought a used xbox slim cause my other modded one got E74 again. so i smashed it with my hammer of thor, After i took out my drive. and i cant mod my slim. but can i put my hitachi drive on my slim? i dont go online at all.

thanks

2. luigirez1

luigirez1 Member

What drive do you have in your slim? It really depends on if you can get the DVD Key from it. If you can,you might as try to spoof it, I'm not sure if that is possible though. I also remember there being a slight size difference in the slim and phat drives.

3. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

I have the lite on with firmware 0255 ( or somethin like that) I got the DVD key off of it. If it is a matter of size. I just won't close the console. It is my extra offline console.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

All slims are locked on the new dash along with spoofing unless you use a hitachi or samsung on the PHAT consoles. As far as I know this will not work, but why not try?