1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I undo a DVD that was created from still digital pictures?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by VOLmaniac, Feb 2, 2005.

1. VOLmaniac

VOLmaniac Member

I have a video that was made from pictures taken with a digital camera. I do not have the original picture files which were turned into the video. Is there a way I can reverse this process and turn my DVD back into the picture files?

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Some programs (e.g. Easy Video Converter) can turn video files into jpegs. You may check out this product from here:

http://www.amigoshare.com/

3. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

ulead video studio will let you scroll through a movie and then capture still image and save it as a picture for you.

4. VOLmaniac

VOLmaniac Member

How do I get the files from the VIDEO_TS folder into a format that the 2 programs above will recognize and open for editing?

5. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

ok i experemented with some dvd files i have on my computer and you would have to use nerovision express and open the video ts folder in the program and then scroll through the movie and there is a little button under the window the movie is playing in that looks like a camera and that will save the image as a picture and it seems to be pretty good quality.