1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I undo a DVD that was made from Digital photography

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by VOLmaniac, Feb 2, 2005.

1. VOLmaniac

VOLmaniac Member

I have a video that was made from pictures taken with a digital camera. I do not have the original picture files which were turned into the video. Is there a way I can reverse this process and turn my DVD back into the picture files?

2. bobo-9

bobo-9 Member

I have the same question but the DVD I created was made with Roxio?

3. zombieman

zombieman Regular member

the pictures should be on the dvd saved as the file type that the dvd program used. Check the dvd and see what file type they now are. you can prolly open them in any photo editing software and resave them as jpeg or whatever you like. You may have to download a plugin from the website that made the software (dvd software) that will allow the photo editing software to recognize the pictures. there might even be a converter that will convert all the files to another format such as jpeg. etc... im at work right now and am kinda limited on what i can do on my work computer. i'll research it some more and repost later. VOLmaniac, what software did you use to make the dvd?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2005