1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i use msn or aim on my psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by SEGA3, May 10, 2007.

1. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

I was at home one day n it just came to me y not try to use aim or msn on ur psp, i dont know how but i know there is a way but dont know mouch about it can some one help me.

p.s : still no downgrade for psp v3.11??

thanx

2. armykid22

armykid22 Member

there are homebrew applications that do this, though you require a wifi hotspot, or a wireless router inyour house. and ofcourse it will only work on a 1.50FW, or an oe.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

cant downgrade 3.11 still but just go on e-buddy.com on ur psp and sign in and ur away

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

There is a wonderful homebrew messenger, Afkmessenger. However, you can't use it on 3.11

5. jhun80

jhun80 Member

6. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

Thanx all its realy sad tho iv bin waiting for a downgrade 4 some time now i am begining to feel one may never come out

7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Dude, go to ur psp browser and type in ebuddy.com and go to MSN mobile. I always do that, you just need a wireless connection. You dont need v1.5.

8. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

thats because i cant do it on 1.5