1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I use my computer's keyboard with Playstation 2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zamsak, Apr 18, 2003.

1. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Can I take my computer's keyboard and connect it to the Playstation 2 console through the USB port to enter the codes in AR2V2? If anybody has done it please post here. If anybody has got a USB keyboard or mouse please give it a try. I have a PS/2 keyboard and I am going for a PS/2 to USB converter to connect the keyboard to the console. Just wanted to check if this works or else it will be a waste of money.

2. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

I know that you can connect a usb keyboard. And possibly a mouse(not sure) to play halflife or to use some of the online games, but your question has two variables, will the ps2-to-usb connnector work with the ps2 and will aforementioned setup work with ar2, I can just say try it, won't take long for you to get a diffinative answer.

3. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

I guess a converter would work fine. I am going for one. Thanks for the help

4. ceja_11

ceja_11 Regular member

Hey did your converter work for the ps2?, that ps/2 to usb for the playstation 2?