1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i use psp brew on my 3.03oe-c???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by epekbrick, Jun 17, 2007.

1. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

yoyo! whats up! i wanted to know if i can use pspbrew on my psp? how do u use it? well i wanted to change my background u know switch it up a bit but thats how i bricked my other psp so i wanted to know if there was a way to do it safely?

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Custom firmware have recovery mode so if u are changing themes n brick it its recoverable. Just hold R then turn it on n there will be a recovery mode.

3. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

how do u do it?changing the background etc... and what do i need to download to get started!

4. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

I did it manually. Shut down PSP Hold R turn it on.go to advance then flash 0. connect USB to it. on the comp there should be a removable device popup go to \vsh\resource and drag n drop m replace the background files and stuff there. Make sure u are not using the wrong theme files and that they are made for your custom firmware u are using. You might want to backup the whole flash 0 first by copying everything to your computer. Also dont delete anything else deleting anything on it will leave your PSP useless. (If recovery mode cant go up again)

5. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

so dont delete what again?what would i need to download for this

6. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

First you need to get custom theme for 3.03oe. Custom icons, waves, whatever. Then just follow what ncasx stated.

7. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

i already have costume firmwire 3.03oe-c so can u tell me where i can get the stuff i need please?

8. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Geez, that's like asking me to look for clothes for you to wear. Sorry buddy, you gotta do that youself.