1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i use the freeloader to boot back up games ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by jfk007, Jan 9, 2005.

1. jfk007

jfk007 Member

Hi i am wondering if there a way to use the freeloader instead of a modchip to launch a back up game???

THX...

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

maybe but i don't know here is why

datel's action replay boots imports from the gamecube menu not from inside the action replay software itself free loader boots after booting a security file on the gamecube and searches for the gamecube security file on the gc disk look at my forum using a action replay to play backups it explains more about what im taliking about

3. StoneRain

StoneRain Member

I thought the SDLoad program made this possible. You still need a SD adapter card.

4. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

sdload what the heck is sdload never heard of this one is it for a mod chip or not or due you have to have a mod chip to run it???

5. lbblaze

lbblaze Member

there is no real reason why it shouldnt work. either it will work using gameplay option in action replay or using the swap trick all you hafto do is bypass the gamecubes open lid detection. I'm sure someone has figured out how.

6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

I have started a thread about Sd-Load it is located here

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/146223