1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can MGS2 Substance be copied?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by LiquidusX, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    i heard it's a dvd9 game. it's on it's way should be here monday i wanna copy it asap
     
  2. sly_61019

    sly_61019 Senior member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    9,522
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    it is dvd9, and they are not easy to copy.
     
  3. Jizmak

    Jizmak Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    2,584
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
  4. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    i know of the guide i don't understand any of it. is it possible to remove garbage files like bloodrayne2?
     
  5. Jizmak

    Jizmak Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    2,584
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46

    Trial and error then my friend.

    The guide is the ONLY way to do it.



     
  6. Winning11

    Winning11 Guest

    To be honest, its not worth the effort
     
  7. danbooke

    danbooke Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2005
    Messages:
    228
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Yeah, I agree MGS 2 has ruined the series for me. It's sad that reviewers rated that game so high, and now when they talk about it, it's like it was garbage. When in truth it was garbage to begin with. 75% of the game is movies and the other 25% you play as that gay whiny bitch Raiden. I have not interest in the MGS series ever again thanks to that game.
     
  8. Winning11

    Winning11 Guest

    but mgs3 kicks ass
     
  9. Winning11

    Winning11 Guest

    but mgs3 kicks ass
     
  10. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    mgs3 is awesome
     
  11. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    that guide on swapmagicfix.com doesn't make sense to me
     
  12. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
  13. LiquidusX

    LiquidusX Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Messages:
    875
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
  14. garethr

    garethr Guest

    does any1 know if you can copy mgs3? because i asked my m8 to try but he said it didnt work, is he right?
     
  15. matty8887

    matty8887 Regular member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2004
    Messages:
    774
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Ye you can copy mgs3, i have already backed it up.
     

Share This Page