1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can N E 1 Teach Me Steps By Steps On How To Put ISO On PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sexually, Dec 12, 2007.

1. sexually

sexually Member

can some1 show me how 2 put ISO/CSO files on PSP step by step please I've been trying looking at tons of tutorial but never works... so can any1 with experience help me step by step ?

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

what firmware are you on?

3. sexually

sexually Member

the latest one I just downloaded from the internet onto the PSP using the WireLess internet on it and I really want to put ISO/CSO on the PSP because I just downloaded like alot of games for it but I'm really hoping someone can help me out because these games looks so fun

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

That really doesnt tell me much, scroll to your system info and report back with your system firmware.

5. reneki

reneki Member

wait...did downgrade and put in a custom firmware or did you just upgrade it officially using your psp?

6. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

if you got custom fw,make an ISO folder on the root of your memory stick and put the games(iso or cso) onto it.

if u dont have cfw n have firmware above 1.5,then you need to downgrade to 1.5.

if u have 1.5 upgrade to cfw.

7. sexually

sexually Member

i hav Version 3.73 so I can't downgrade unless I do the Pandora way... and that's so risky since I hav to take out my battery and cut the 5th thingy..