1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can n e one help me do customized themes and hack plz!!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by unholy0ne, Mar 16, 2007.

1. unholy0ne

unholy0ne Guest

can n e one help me do customized themes and hack plz!!! i wanna get more out of my psp even tho i just bougfht it yes im a noob and i wanna learn everything you guys no cuz i love learning shit like this so plz teach me

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Check your firmware on ur psp. Downgrade it to 1.5 . Then do whatever u want. U can upgrade to 3.03 OE and customize your xmb.

plz use google to chack for ur firmware (e.g. How to check PSP firmware)

3. unholy0ne

unholy0ne Guest

ok but then how do i downgrade to 1.5 should i downgradfe to 1.5 or upgrade to 3.03 0e-c?

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

in order to get 3.03 oe u need 1.5. That means you have to downgrade to 1.5 first. It can brick ur PSP!

What is ur firmware ?

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Your not going to learn all this "shit" in one day, there's a lot to know, so all you can do is use google, and if you really find a tough question then post it on a forum, but search that specific forum if the questions been asked before. No one can really teach you anything, so you just have to search and read. No one is going to write up everything you need to know, so you just have to read and experiment with stuff.

6. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

Its really easy, all you need is your 3.03 OE-C fw and like it was told to you before, you have to downgrade to 1.5 first. With that you can take it all the way. As you can see on my sig XD

Infact once you downgrade and upgrade to the custom firmware, PM me and ill help you out, with anything relating to psp.

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i never thought of it that way...

its true, i've been at psp-hacking for a year, so don't expect to learn everything in a day what takes year. its really like midnightj said, reading other posts and putting pieces together yourself

8. unholy0ne

unholy0ne Guest

thanks guys !!