1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can neone help me crack my psp v2.81 official without a pandora battery

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hagandhi, Jan 26, 2008.

1. hagandhi

hagandhi Member

hi plz help me to upgrade my psp fat v2.81 official firmware.....i dont hav a pandora battery n i dont want to physical mod my psp battery.....can neone help is it possible.......

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

If you have GTA LCS Unpatched then you can perform a downgrade via the exploit.

The only other way to make a pandora without softmodding it is to flash the sreial code. To do this you need another PSP with homebrew on it.

Either way, you're going to need something to downgrade becasuse you missed the .tiff exploit in the 2.71 firmware version.

3. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

also, pandora's battery and universal unbricker v4 memory stick is the safest way to get custom firmware, and has the least chance of bricking.

4. Aaron516

Aaron516 Member

use my guide and make a pandora its EASY

5. brobinson

brobinson Member

Aaron, you didn't link your guide so I can't confirm, but wouldn't he have to have a fat psp with 1.50 or cfw to make a pandora battery? It sounds like he does not have this.

6. hagandhi

hagandhi Member

ok i hav got pandora on a friends psp slim v3.71 m33-2 can i jus soft mod da slim battery n use it in psp fat as a pandora battery????

7. hagandhi

hagandhi Member

or can i temp insert da phat battery in da slim softmod it n then use it in da phat as pandora battery then again put da fat battery in normal mod..........