1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can not copy Rocky Balboa

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by sauceda69, Apr 10, 2007.

1. sauceda69

sauceda69 Guest

DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Invalid DVD navagation structure.... Can anyone help?

2. hotrod30

hotrod30 Member

DVD Shrink cannot handle this movie alone you need AnyDVD WITH CLONE DVD

3. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

AnyDVD will work for this one. But here is another that worked and is free: DVDFab Decrypter. The latest version is 3.0.9.6, I believe. Find it here: http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

Rip to your hdd using DVDFab and then burn using Shrink, it worked here!

4. cartjunky

cartjunky Member

5. sauceda69

sauceda69 Guest

Thanks,

hotrod30
    , I downloaded AnyDVD, but it was the wrong one. I will download the one with Clone DVD & try it again. FFsp42, I just downloaded DVDFab Decrypter so I will try it when I get home. Thanks again to both for the replies.

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

About all of the popular decryption programs are up to date by now. They've had long enough. LOL So, Rocky and any of the other new releases are do-able. The reason Shrink and DVD Decrypter no longer work is new protections have been added to DVDs. Since they're no longer supported, they can not bypass the different protections they weren't programmed for. They still work with some DVDs, but anything since about 04 with the heavier protection is out. So find a decrypter you like that still has support. DVDFab Decrypter, AnyDVD, RipIt4Me (just lost support, but not obsolete yet), DVDFab Platinum, and DVD Region + CSS Free are among the leaders. Platinum is a do it all program that is supposed to be Vista Compatible. That's just a few of the programs I have loaded. I believe in being prepared. LOL