1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can not delete audio folder, folder not empty

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by reuh, Jul 15, 2007.

1. reuh

reuh Member

Hi,

I have two folders in my music directory which I can not delete from the psp menu/interface. It says they are not empty.. an there is nothign in them when i go in..
    If I connect via USB I don't see these folders..
    What can I do apart from formatting my card ?

Thanks

2. reuh

reuh Member

I solved the problem.
    The folders ended up in the folder PSP/MUSIC instead of my usual MUSIC fodler (I tried a linux software to do the transfer). Much better manually :p
    So that was why I could no t see them on my PC, they were at the wrong place.
    Second I made a folder with another folder in in the hope I could organise the music the way I wanted but I failed. So he coudl find the folder but because there was another folder in he could not list the music and he would not list the folder. That's why the first level folder was not empty but I could not see anything in with the PSP.

In the process I also found a .trashfile created by ubuntu the great idiot (not going to blame me here ;-) so I recovered some room on my memory stick.

3. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

hahaha good job!