1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can Pandora's battery be charged?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by koifish, Oct 2, 2007.

1. koifish

koifish Guest

can Pandora's battery be charged for use again?

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

im sure the battery would need charged or it wont start up...so yes...actually, im not sure coz i dont have a pandora...yet...so wait for some people with pandora to answer but i think it would need charged.

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Yes, it will charge-the best way to do so is take the battery out, and plug in your AC adaptor-Then turn on the PSP, and insert the pandora battery...Also, I would not go by what it says under "battery information" in the system settings menu-Just wait until the orange light goes out..Mine always says 100% (but that may be because I had a full charge on the battery when I made it into a pandora...)It also seems to work if you have the psp turned off, and the AC adaptor plugged in-and you insert the pandora battery until the orange light goes out...

The battery itself doesnt really use much juice when you are using it for downgrading and/or unbricking-Its not like it has to power the UMD drive or keep the backlight on for a long time...

4. koifish

koifish Guest

ok thankyou