1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Pro Action Replay do what GameShark can't?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by RezX, Apr 19, 2005.

1. RezX

RezX Guest

I was planning on buying a GameShark, but I found out that GameShark can't use codes for games in EU or JP regions. Some games I do have are JP and wanted a cheating program for them. Can Pro Action Replay use codes for games outside the US region?

2. dkhmong

dkhmong Member

Hello,
    I have an Action Replay MAX and a Gameshark with Braod Band Enabled for the PS2. Also I have an Action Replay for my Game Cube. I know that with my AR MAX, It clearly states on the CD in red print "For Use in the United States only" But, my AR on my Gamecube, that AR can play Jap & Euro games as long as US. So it depends on the AR version. Also, Gameshark, so far I haven't seen any that enable for the playing of Jap & Euro games. Hope this helps.

3. RezX

RezX Guest

Would you happen to know which versions of Pro Action Replay will work with EU and JP games?

4. RezX

RezX Guest

For those that have an Action Replay MAX, have any of you actually tried to use it for JP games? Would really like to know if it will work. I would like to try to find a something that I can buy wihtout resorting to online stores selling older versions of PAR or GameShark.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2005
  5. dkhmong

dkhmong Member

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005