1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can ps2 scph 70006 online playing the us games?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Kawabanga, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

helo, i'm from malaysia. my ps2 model is scph 70006 ntsc j. moded.
    but i dun know wat chip was moded inside.

can i use it to play the online (us backup games)?
    if can, how to do it?
    pls let me know the detail.

tq

2. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

just now i try with this few step to patch the games "project snow blind"

Want to Play Burned Games Online?
    Here's the guide on how to patch your games to play online.

What you need?
    Windip v. 1.7
    IDcheck + Generator
    A online game .iso
    Game DNAS
    and
    A PLAYSTATION 2!

Now the guide.
    1) Download Deamon tools/Alcohol 120% etc, so you can mount the .iso (google deamon tools) and see which region game ID is. (For eg: SLUS_212.40)

2) Now download Windip v.1.7 http://sksapps.com/online/WinDIPv1.7.zip
    3) Also download Id Check and Generator : http://sksapps.com/online/IDCheckGeneratorv1.0.rar
    4) Go to http://dnas.stoleyour.net/ and see if you can find the Game's DNAS ID. It should be something like "XX XX 03 30 8C" .If you can't, request it on the forum and we will see if we can get it for you.
    5) Now To the patching part, open Id check and generator, and insert the number of your ID, "XX XX 03 30 8C" in my case and then click on randomize.

6) Now that you have your DNAS ID created, open Windip and select your ISO file.

7) Go ahead and click on the Verify Version button and you will now notice that you can plug in the numbers in those boxes!

Now plug in the numbers you created with Id check and generator, and click on patch.
    9) You can see if you patched it correctly by clicking on Verify Version again, and you can also unpatch it.
    10) Now, Burn the game using DVD Decryptor, and enjoy!

i'm not really understand, how to check wether i was patched it correctly...how to make sure of it?

my second question is, after finishing all of the step, burn out the dvd games...

then wat should we do?

3. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Is this the slim or fat ps2?

If it is the slim, you have network card built in already and you can use a computer to play online I think using a crossover cable?

If it is fat model, you definitely need a network adapter.

4. Kawabanga

Kawabanga Member

slim model.....scph 70006 ntsc J

just now, i try to configure my network setting..i choose auto the most.....test connection ok...

then i try to use the games that i patch, then it come out with the "network error (-632)
    there was no respond from the dns server. pls check your network configuration..

if i want to set up my network manually, how to do it....i;m totally new in this stuff.
    wat does it mean? pls help me to solve my problem..