Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by psphunt, Jul 18, 2007.
can PSP 3.51 m33 play DAX files
I dont know but i thing that 3.51 cannot play dax file..sorry for my english
Well to play .dax, do the following:
1) Go to recovery mode
2) Select game folder homebrew and hit X to set it to 1.5 Kernel
3) Put this files: UMDEMULATOR, ISO (or copy the game to the ISO directory if you don’t want to replace the original one), X and PSP (or get the files and only replace as needed) on the PSP Memory Stick ROOT, you HAVE this folders if you ever tried to use de dax emulator, If you don’t have this files, I dunno why you are looking for this in the first place.
2) Load DAX ZISO 0.51 in PSP/GAME (you can get the new version, but this one is the one that came with a .dax download so...)
3) Press X ( You Need a to have a UMD in the slot)
6) Load your favorite game
thx 4 dat.
2 more questions.
what is the smallest format for psp iso games (backed up) that works.
and what can you use to load it?
where is the recovery mode?
cold boot ur PSP, complitly turn off. not standby.
hold down R and at the same time turn PSP on
what does cold boot means
wayne88 stop asking question's in other people's treads start ur own
^take a break & when you get back read the damn rules regarding swearing and offensive posts.
psphunt, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.
Separate names with a comma.