1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can sly_61019 or some1 smart plz help!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ps24me, Aug 13, 2004.

1. ps24me

ps24me Guest

Hi guys I hav a ver8 ps2 with modchip(dunno which1) i know cuz i can play cd based backup, n i've tried dvd-decrypter, nero, alcohol but nth works.. got a Gigabyte 8x DVD writer.Tried both -/+ DVD verbatim n imation. Can anyone help plzzzz...

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i just replied to your other thread, so ignore those questions, you answered them here. do you need to do anything special to load cd based backups, or do they just load right up?

3. Ray21

Ray21 Member

Hey, sorry, i hope you don't mind. I have a question about Dvd decrypter as well and i did not want to start another thread.

Anyways i tried to use Dvd decrypter. I somewhat burned my game successfully. I say somewhat b/c, during the burning process, two error msgs came up. I just kept pressing 'retry', and it continued burning. I thought i'd give the game a try and it worked.. (???) IS this normal? or did i just get lucky? lol

I was burnign Smashcourt tennis pro 2. I have a TEAC DV-W58E DVD+R burner which came w/ my dell. I burnt it at around 2-2.4x w/ memorex dvd+r. Any help will be appreciated. Thnx.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

it is not normal to get error messages while burning, can you remember what the error message said?

5. ps24me

ps24me Guest

To Sly 61019:
    No I can load the import games normally, but need to hold reset for 4 secs for ps1 backup.. is that wht u need to know?

6. Ray21

Ray21 Member

Sorry, i don't really rmemeber. Something about error, and interruptions i think.

7. ps24me

ps24me Guest

Jeez Ray21 can't u just start a new thread by urself...my question wasn't about dvd decrypter at all... its kinda rude... its like interrupting ppl's conversation...

8. Ray21

Ray21 Member

lol....

Sorry man, i thought this thread was a continuation from your other thread "how to finalize disk w/ dvd decrypter." I thought you guys were having a discussion on dvd decrypter so i thought i might as well add it here. No point of continually making new threads about the same topics (unlike somebody here...) All it does it is slow down the site. If every person kept starting a new thread about their own problems, the site will probably crash. Anyways, it was my mistake.

9. ps24me

ps24me Guest

To: Ray21
    Quote:"No point of continually making new threads about the same topics (unlike somebody here...)"
    sayin tat wasn't cool man..
    dude, am just trying 2 help myself and anyone who has th same prob k?