1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by OcelotX, Jan 30, 2007.

1. OcelotX

OcelotX Guest

is there any way to downgrade from 3.03 without having to do the thing with the gta:lcs cause the version i got has the 2.6 update not the 2.0

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

No other way as of right now. I would call all my friends and see if anyone of them has it.

3. OcelotX

OcelotX Guest

oh ok thanks

4. chaos2469

chaos2469 Member

if it all goes down and nobody has the unpatched version i would go to my local eb games or gamestop or really any other used game store and see if they will let you preview the game before you buy it, make sure you have the 3.03 downgrader installed on your memstick before you go, and if they let you test the game you just load it up(hopefully unpatched version) and there you go, you have 3.03 hen up and running, then all you have to do is run the x.yz update and you are set to go!!
    if you want to see the other copies they have just explain to them what you are up to and im sure they will be glad to help out!! this is what i did, fusking patched versions...grrr
    good luck!!