1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone help me figures this out

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sugar24, Apr 10, 2005.

1. sugar24

sugar24 Guest

You have been K-Lined.
    -
    -leaf.criten.net- *** You are not welcome on this network.
    -
    -leaf.criten.net- *** K-Lined for INFECTED - Ops Decode Script If this is in error please email Kline@Criten.net (2005/04/09 22.13)
    -
    -leaf.criten.net- *** Your IP is **.***.**.**-
    -leaf.criten.net- *** For assistance, please email kline@criten.net and include everything shown here.
    -
    Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (INFECTED - Ops Decode Script If this is in error please email Kline@Criten.net (2005/04/09 22.13))

i was at tmd-moviez and all of a sudden i disconnected and this message came up and now i cant get back in to tmd moviez. the email address is not valid so i cant email them to find out what it means.can you please help me?

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

This means you have a virus on your computer and you have been "killed" from the server/network. Which means you're banned for however long it is, usually permanent or a VERY long time.

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I got booted from Criten a while ago using mIRC, but was able to reconnect after a month though. Didn't get a message like that or viruses...you must have really pissed them off.

4. sugar24

sugar24 Guest

well i have runned my virus scan and it doesnt find no virus. i have macfee and done run it about 4 times and it keeps coming up with nothing.

5. sugar24

sugar24 Guest

can you tell me how to email them or do you know because the email address they gave me isn't right.thank you for any help.

6. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

What IRC script did you use? I used to use Excursion, (a long time ago when I was still a computer n00b), and it had a lot of bugs that made the channel think I had a virus. I would recommend using a script such as SysReset or Invision. I use Invision myself.