1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone help me in extracting this TAles of Eternia EUR ISO file?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by MakoHazrd, Jul 2, 2007.

1. MakoHazrd

MakoHazrd Member

I downloaded the EUR UMD rip iso of Tales of Eternia for the psp, but when I open the folder there are a bunch of files in some weird format. For example the first file is titled: dfc-toe.001 None of them are .rar which is what I use to extract files like these. Is this some weird European file that I need another program to open?

I've tried renaming it and putting .rar at the end and it will turn into a .rar file, but the only problem is when I try to extract it, it says there is a volume missing or something and I need it in order to complete the extraction. If anyone could help me out that would be great. -thanks

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Open the archive in winrar, and extract the first folder in the series-it will have the extension .00
    The other numbered folders are packed archives and when you extract from that first one, it will pull the info from the others and your end result will be the iso which you can play on your PSP.

*note if you get any errors after following the previous directions, you have a bad archive, and should download another.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007