1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone please help, cause im can not figure this out,

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by SylverIvy, Jun 28, 2002.

1. SylverIvy

SylverIvy Guest

Im sorry, im obviously an idiot.(edited to add, see what i mean I can't even type correctly, i messed the title up and can't change it) But I can not figure out what you all know. You all are just amazing to actually know what your doing. But anyways, I just got this computer that is supposed to be all about burning, Ripping, and Making your own DVD's. Then I downloaded some movies off of Kazaa and am trying to burn them on to DVD-R 4.7. I have tried and tried, and am about to pull my hair out. What steps do I need to do? I have read so much on the site and it seems that I am getting more and more lost. Im figure out that I need to download smart ripper, and DVD2avi. Which I have done. I have the virtual dub. I have only been able to get one thing to burn onto a DVD-R and that was a 2 and half minute video clip. I can not figure out why this will work and the whole movie wont. Can someone please help me???!??!??! I will be forever greatful!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2002
  2. joshua

joshua Member

I can only back up my own DVD`s (not sure how to do ones of the net), but I use "DVDDecrypter","IfoEdit" and "Nero 5.5.7.8"
    and a few guides from the likes of
    http://mpucoder.kewlhair.com/Derrow/copy.html

(I hope guide postings are allowed, sorry if they aren`t)